Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ella is on her way....

So the Dr. has advised that it looks as if Ella could make her arrival in about 4 weeks or so. She can't say for sure as she says this can be an unpredictable time, I just hope she holds out for Gramma and Grampa to arrive on the 22nd. It just seemed so unreal yesterday, not that I didn't understand that eventually she was coming out of there. Haha. But now to hear that we are in the final stretch. I wonder how I am going to feel the first night I don't feel her kicks? I guess it all makes up for it seeing her in front of me. I have to say that I feel as if I have had a very positive pregnancy experience, minus the few minor blips along the way. I still remain fairly agile, able to do most things I was able to do before. (although I am much more tired after). I stood outside in the snow the other night, and just took a good while imagining what our lives are going to be like once Ella arrives. Amazing.

I can't wait to meet her.

No comments: