Friday, November 21, 2008

A Little Camera Shy

For my birthday I bought myself a 3-d ultrasound, which sadly didn't turn out too great as Ella decided that she is camera shy and didn't want to ham it up for the camera. Unfortunately she was hiding right in behind the placenta so it was next to impossible to get a decent shot, and when she finally moved a little she put both hands in front of her face as if to say she had enough. The three below are the best of the bunch and are still very very blurry and splotchy. I guess that is what I get for being impatient and will just have to wait the 6 and a bit weeks until she decides to join us out here. Still, it was amazing to see her stick her little tounge out, yawn and even what looked like the occasional smile.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures, she has such a cute face! It's cute how she has her hand on her face and I definitely think that's a smile in the last picture :o)