Well yesterday was the first day I saw our daughter kick on the outside. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I only saw it three times, and then twice again later on in the day. It seems I am starting to notice a pattern and time ritual with her movements. She is most active around 10:00-12:30 and then she is pretty quiet, but I am sure as the weeks move on I will notice her movements more throughout the day.
Also, we received final word that our house will be finished 100% for sure on October 28th!!! I will have Halloween in the new house afterall!! It brings us great relief to finally have a day confirmed so now the final planning begins. SO EXCITING!!!!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Quite an amazing feeling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your new blog looks so nice! I remember all too well that exciting time of feeling Paige kick, and watching my belly move, for the 1st times. It was incredible... just as you described. Makes you fall in love all over again!
Post a Comment