Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HALF WAY THERE!!

Well we are half way there to being able to meet this little girl inside and can hardly wait. I am now 20 weeks and three days pregnant and am starting to feel LARGE!!! But I figure the chubbyness is well worth the result and will enjoy every minute of it. The pictures below are from our 18 week ultrasound at (18 weeks and 4 days). It also seems that now that she can hear she is already expressing quite the picky taste in music. She seems to really react when listening to Classical music, and "somewhere over the rainbow" by that hawaiian guy. And she really can't get enough of Gramma and Grampa's version of the "little red hen". I find that I am truly feeling the connection between me and my baby girl these days, as I find myself talking, humming and singing to her constantly. And in response she gives me the occasional kick or two to remind me that she is listening. We hopefully find out this week if we will be moving into the house as planned which as I increase rapidly in size I hope is sooner rather than later.






No comments: