Well we had our second ultrasound (unofficially) as it was for the 13 week Nuchal Translucency test. The ultrasound tech invited Jesse in after the test was over so we could have a quick look see and it was amazing how different it looked from just 4 short weeks ago. We also noticed the large amount of "Attitude" our child seems to possess. Evertime the ultrasound tech would push down on the tummy the baby would kick and kick and kick as if to say "piss off". Finally nearing the end of our viewing the baby had obviously had enough and turned over to give us a full bum shot. I was of course crying as it was already amazing to see the baby with long skinny legs (which unfortunately you can't see in any of the pictures) and little fingers but to see the little personality (also we got to hear the heartbeat which sort of caught me off guard and began the steady stream of tears). I feel even more connected to this little being as I see that "it" possesses some of my "Attitude", I can't wait until I can feel those little kicks.




Monday, July 7, 2008
So Much Attitude Yet Still So Amazing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So amazing... I'm thinking GIRL!
Post a Comment