Friday, June 6, 2008

Don't Underestimate the Power of the Peanut

So we had our first ultrasound yesterday, and I don't believe there is any one word which can describe that feeling. Although it only looks like a peanut, to me I see, eyes, nose, fingers and toes.



The technician said the baby is growing at a healthy rate, and that the heartbeat was strong. Jesse of course was there and we sat in the most calming of silences staring up at our future as a little grey dot.



As I sit here, (sick from work), plagued with the greatest morning sickness of all (because it only means the wheels are turning) I can't help but begin to try and grasp the unimaginable greatness of that little peanut.

1 comment:

Kindell Tolmie said...

The sweetest little grey dot I've ever seen... Congratulations to both of you! Good to hear your morning sickness has arrived in full-fledge - that only means one thing... you have a healthy, little peanut growing!
We look forward to watching your baby belly grow!
Lots of love,
Kindell, Josh, and Paige!