So Calgary dumped a huge pile of snow on us this morning. From my office it literally felt like I was in a snowglobe, and literally as I typed that I turned to looked out the window once again to see nothing but snow. GEES. But in typical Calgary fashion it is supposed to be +13 tomorrow, +19 on Saturday and Sunday a lovely +21.
I am finally getting over my Spring cold and we are having a BBQ this weekend to celebrate the wonderful return of Katie and Mikayla back to Calgary!! YAY!!, and Jesse of course is taking the lovely weather as his cue to start golfing. (yes to practice for this summer's intense tournament in Radium). My parents are still on the road somewhere down south, and partying too hard I am starting to believe. I hope everyone is well.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Well, I was right about the snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment