Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Post

Well, this would be my first post on our new blog. I got the idea from Kindell and Josh (thanks guys) as a way to keep in touch with family and friends and let everyone know what is going on in our lives.

It is springtime here in Calgary, although the weather still changes every hour so I don't doubt that we still will see some snow. We enjoyed a relaxing Easter visiting in Sylvan Lake and Richelle and Steves for a lovely dance party filled evening. haha.

We are buying a house this summer/fall which is a very exciting venture for us as well as scary. Just the thought of signing a mortgage, it seems so grown up. Does that mean i am officially an adult? House or not I still believe in Santa.

Jesse continues to do well at Flynn and I am still working for the Provincial Court, and we have settled into married life quite comfortably (although truthfully I don't really see any difference from when we weren't married).

We think about our families often and continue to realize how lucky we are. Not everyone has families like ours.

Well, I hope this reaches those who are interested, and wishing everyone the best of days.

3 comments:

Kindell Tolmie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Kadey... It becomes an addiction quite quickly!
Kindell

Anonymous said...

Dear Katherine and Jessie;
Hey I love your blog I am getting ready to go to Texas! Hope your all doing great! Love you both.



NENDA

Anonymous said...

Blogging is a great idea for the Boettcher FAMILY!!!!